Multi-channel cross floor communications, informal meeting areas, command centres, analytics review zones, meeting rooms, break out areas, i-Beacon project tracking and client touchdown showcases are all part of the design of the next generation of outsource production floor.
Must haves for the next generation of smart production floor…
- Multi-channel cross floor communications. The ability to send content and stream data to screens located all over the production floor. Being able to select on-the-fly between broadcasting the same content to all screens, or multicasting different content to different groups of screens across the floor.
- Informal Meeting Areas. Huddle zones, where team leaders can hold informal group meetings, review statistics and whiteboard new ideas and targets.
- Command Centres. The central management and data hub, where realtime operational data is analysed and reviewed.
- Meeting Rooms. Formal meeting rooms for activity reviews or video conferencing to client teams.
- Break Out Areas. Spaces for team members to take time out, play games or chat around the water-cooler.
- i-Beacon project tracking. Ability to localise manager and visitor content to specific zones across the floor to ease project tracking and create smart data feedback.
- Client touchdown showcases. Innovation spaces, to showcase to visiting clients future ideas for production floor enhancement and efficiency development.